photo_302_fountain_resurected

This 16th century fountain in Blois used to be at the town hall in Rue Foulerie which was destroyed in June 1940 during the Second World War. It was reinstalled in 2005 with the financial backing of the city of Blois the Rotary Club and the Amis du vieux Blois association.

Cette fontaine du XVIè siècle à Blois était adossée rue Foulerie à l’hôtel de ville détruit en juin 1940. Elle a été réinstallée en l’an 2005 grâce au financial de la ville, du rotary-club de Blois et des amis du vieux Blois.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments on “A Fountain Resurrected – Une fontaine remise en service

Leave a reply

required

CommentLuv badge